Ebook: 170 Page PDF File (3.4MB)
& Zipped Folder with Editable PDF Forms (4.1MB)
Click below to buy The Holiday Planner today
and download immediately!
Do your holidays seem to always become stressful and full of “wait to the last minute” to do items? If so, then this eBook is for you!
My desire in putting together this eBook is to provide a tangible way for you to plan out your holidays so they are enjoyable, less stressful, and more filled with the things that really matter. I know that there have been many times that I get in the midst of all the holiday preparations, shopping, gift making, etc., and I lose my focus. I become overwhelmed and forget what Thanksgiving and Christmas are all about.
Many of you have enjoyed Marilyn Moll’s (www.MarilynMoll.com) holiday timetable over the years, helping you plan out your holidays. Well, when I saw Marilyn’s timetable I thought it would be great to make some forms for myself to use along with it…creating my own holiday planner. As I began the task of creating all these forms, the Lord prompted me that there may be others who would be blessed by these forms too. So I contacted Marilyn about compiling the timetable and all the forms into an ebook that I could offer on my website. Marilyn graciously consented and has embarked on this journey with me to provide a very usable and helpful resource for you to use in your own home.
The 12-Week Holiday Planner will…
- begin October 1st – no more last minute scrambling!
- give you detailed To Do Lists each week – yes, we tell you exactly what to do each week so you are ready for the holidays!
- give you lots of forms to fill out and put in your very own Holiday Planner notebook – we even include with the planner a zipped folder with all the forms from the planner in editable PDF format!
- make your life less stressful so that you can enjoy this special time of year with your family
- some of our favorite holiday recipes for you to try
- encourage you to be intentional while planning to make your holidays special
What you will find in this 170 page ebook:
- Blank monthly and weekly calendar pages for planning your year
- Weekly “To Do” lists showing exactly what needs to be done each week
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Menus forms
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Recipe Card forms
- A Holiday Self-Evaluation form
- Shopping Lists
- “Sheri’s Tips”- tips to make your holidays meaningful, shared throughout the ebook
- Christmas Craft and Gift Ideas
- Memory Making Ideas for the Family
- Holiday Journal Pages
- Many, many forms such as:
Christmas Gift Shopping List
Gift Making Checklist
Christmas Card Checklist
Holiday Wardrobe Planner
List of Baked Items to Share/Give Away
Favorite Meals to Freeze for Later
Needed Supplies to Purchase This Week
Holiday Baking Schedule
Kids’ Gift Idea List
Christmas Gifts to be Shipped
- PLUS!!! Two bonus weeks with family tradition ideas, menus, and more!
- PLUS!!! Some of our favorite holiday recipes!
- PLUS!!! Holiday Coloring Pages!
- PLUS!!! Brand new zipped folder with all the forms from the planner in editable PDF format
BRAND NEW: All forms from The Holiday Planner in editable PDF format included in a “zipped” folder just for YOU!
Yes, that’s right! We recently added a brand new feature to The Holiday Planner…editable PDF files of ALL the forms that are included in The Holiday Planner! When you purchase The Holiday Planner, you will not only receive the eBook PDF file, but also a “zipped” file that contains all the forms from The Holiday Planner in editable PDF format. If you are not familiar with editable PDF files, you will be able to type into the fields to customize the forms specifically for your family. Once you have them edited as you want, then simply print them, or save them to edit more later. You will LOVE these! We pray they will bless you as our desire is to make this planner very usable and helpful!
What you will receive when you purchase The 12-Week Holiday Planner:
You are going to LOVE your new Holiday Planner….your holidays will never be the same again!
All I can say is WOW! It is fantastic! Everything that you need to plan the holidays is there in a clear, concise and organized way. I think you could even fill in some sections earlier in the year like the gift giving if you intend to make homemade gifts, e.g. sewing and such. All the forms are fantastic and user friendly. And the best thing is that you have a record year by year of what worked well and how you can improve on the year before! A wonderful resource and must have for any family! ~ Joy McDonald-Homeschool Mom
Buy once, and never buy another holiday planner again!
Buy yours today and begin your holiday planning now! Get ready for a more meaningful, organized, Jesus-centered holiday season!
Grab your 12-Week Holiday Planner today!
The 12-Week Holiday Planner
Ebook: 171 Page PDF File (3.4MB) & Zipped Folder with Editable Forms (4.1MB)